Skip to content
Netgear EX3700 Setup
Improve your internet range with WiFi up to 750Mbps (Megabits per Second) throughout your home. With the advance FastLane technology, you can use both WiFi bands to establish one superb high-speed internet connection. This Netgear EX3700 setup works easily with any standard WiFi router.
Netgear EX3700 Manual: When you purchase a brand new Netgear EX3700 AC750 range extender, you get a manual with it. The Netgear AC750 extender manual consists of a series of Netgear EX3700 configuration and installation steps from beginning to end. You just have to follow a few instructions given on the manual to make your Netgear EX3700 extender up and running. But, understanding the EX3700 extender's manual can be hard for a beginner. If you want to setup Netgear EX3700 WiFi extender without any difficulty, call our technical experts now at toll-free number
Netgear EX3700 AC750 Setup
Enable Fastlane Technology
The FastLane technology offers you the maximum WiFi performance. Additionally, it provides high-speed of the internet with a dedicated band connecting your Netgear EX3700 extender and your WiFi-enabled device, and a second band connecting your range extender and your WiFi router. Follow the steps below to enable the FastLane technology on your Netgear EX3700 AC750 WiFi range extender.
- Load up a web browser on a PC or laptop and type mywifiext.net in its address bar.
- Enter username and password. If you haven't personalized the login details yet, make use of the default ones.
- Click on the FastLane Technology radio button.
Now, you will get two options. You have to select any one of the following:
- Device-to-extender in 5GHz (Gigahertz) only and extender-to-router in 2.4GHz (Gigahertz) only.
- Your networking devices must support the 5 GHz (Gigahertz) band.
- At last, click on Apply to save the settings.
In case, you got stuck at any step while enabling the FastLane technology then feel free to contact our professionals at toll-free number .
Netgear EX3700 Setup | AC750
Using Netgear Installation Assistant
To set up your Netgear EX3700 extender using Netgear installation assistant:
- Plug-in your Netgear EX3700 range extender into a wall socket.
- Wait for a few minutes for the Power LED on your Netgear EX3700 extender to become solid green.
- Connect your desktop or laptop to your Netgear range extender. As soon as the connection with your device is successfully established, the Client Link LED will blink.
- Open an internet browser on your PC or laptop..
- Enter mywifiext or 192.168.1.250 in the browser's address bar field.
- New Extender Setup page will appear.
- Select the WiFi range extender button.
- Click on Continue.
- Select your router's network to extend and click on NEXT.
- Enter the network password in the password (network key) field click on NEXT.
- Connect your WiFi-enabled devices to your Netgear AC750 EX3700 WiFi range extender and click on CONTINUE.
- Complete the registration fields and click on FINISH to complete the Netgear EX3700 AC 750 setup process.
Unplug your Netgear WiFi range extender and move it to a new location. But hold on! The location you choose must be within the range of your existing router and the area without internet.
Netgear AC750 EX3700 Extender Setup
Using the WPS button
- Make sure that your Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender is plugged into a working wall outlet.
- Locate the WPS button on your Netgear AC750 extender.
- Press the WPS button on your Netgear WiFi extender.
- Hold the WPS button for a few seconds.
- Within 1-2 minutes, push the WPS button on your main WiFi router. The WPS LED on your Netgear EX3700 AC750 extender will become solid green and the 2.4 GHz (Gigahertz) Link Rate LED will light up.
Note: If your existing WiFi router supports the 5 GHz (Gigahertz) band, simply repeat steps 1 and 2 and connect your Netgear EX3700 extender to the 5 GHz (Gigahertz) band.
Netgear EX3700 AC750 Extender Firmware
Does your Netgear EX3700 range extender start acting weirdly? Is your Netgear extender not providing the required internet speed even after a successful Netgear extender setup? If yes, then update Netgear EX3700 extender firmware right away. Here's how to update Netgear extender's firmware.
To update the firmware on your Netgear EX3700 WiFi Range Extender:
- Plug your Netgear AC750 WiFi extender into an electrical outlet.
- Load up a relevant web browser on a computer or laptop.
- Type mywifiext into the browser's address bar.
- Netgear EX3700 login page will display.
- Select the Firmware Update option.
- If the new firmware version is available, follow the on-screen instructions and update Netgear AC750 EX3700 extender's firmware.
Netgear AC750 Extender| Common Setup Issues
- Can't access mywifiext.net login page.
- Mywifiext.net not working.
- Errors while accessing mywifiext.local.
- Cannot access Netgear Genie setup wizard.
- Incorrect username and password.
- Extender connected but no internet.
- Router can't connect to Netgear EX3700 AC750 extender.
- Errors while accessing the Netgear extender's default IP address i.e. 192.168.1.250.
- Netgear Genie continues to appear even after Netgear EX3700 extender setup.
- LED lights are not stable on Netgear EX3700 AC750 extender.
- Unable to update Netgear extender's firmware.
- Cannot locate the Netgear AC750 extender's network name and the security key.
- Netgear extender not working.
- Unable to reset the Netgear WiFi range extender.
Netgear EX3700 AC750 Extender
Go through a few troubleshooting steps given below to fix Netgear EX3700 AC750 extender setup issues.
- Be certain that your Netgear EX3700 WiFi extender is receiving proper power supply.
- Ensure that your EX3700 extender is placed within the reach of your existing WiFi router.
- Do not use damaged Ethernet cables to connect your router and your Netgear extender.
- The web URL, mywifiext or the default IP address of Netgear EX3700 must be entered correctly into the address bar, instead of the search bar field of the internet browser.
- Use the latest version of the internet browser.
- Change the default login after the Netgear EX3700 extender setup process.
- Create an SSID (network name) of 8 characters and the password of about 15-16 characters.
- Avoid placing your Netgear EX3700 WiFi range extender near thick wall, microwave oven, juicer, mixer grinder, treadmill, cordless phone, Bluetooth speaker, electronic toy, metal appliance, aluminum stud, security alarm, etc.
- Perform the Netgear extender firmware process on a regular basis.
If the above-mentioned troubleshooting tips do not resolve the issue, just give us a call on our toll-free number . Our professionals are 24x7 available to help you.
Disclaimer:- The mywifiext.cc is an autonomous online solution, support and assistance provider for various issues with third-party networking gadgets. apart from this, any third-party trademarks, brands and products names used on our site is just for informational and referential purpose and we hereby disclaim any sponsorship or affiliation with any such third-party vendors.